Do You Need Sleep Help?
Welcome to North Carolina's Feeling Great Sleep Center's website!
Thank you for your patience, enjoy your website - and sleep well!
Are You, Or Is Someone You Love, One Of The Millions Of Americans Who Snore And Literally Stop Breathing While Sleeping?
If so, you may be suffering from sleep apnea - a life-threatening medical condition. And if left untreated, you may also be risking more serious health issues.
I still need more healthy rest in order to work at my best. My health is the main capital I have and I want to administer it intelligently.
But there's no need to continue suffering – today or tomorrow – because testing and treatment – including prevention - for men, women, and children with debilitating sleeping disorders such as sleep apnea, insomnia, narcolepsy, restless leg syndrome, and others is safe, effective, and sustainable ... and just a phone call away.
However, if you're like many people you haven't pursued testing and treatment.
Why? Perhaps you ...
- Think it's best to wait for your family doctor to recommend a sleep study.
- Remain unconvinced that your symptoms – snoring, ADD / ADHD, daytime tiredness, hypertension, and/or depression - are really related to your sleeping problems.
- Mistakenly believe that your symptoms are "normal" or "no big deal".
- Are uncertain exactly what to do and how to get help.
- Have grown accustomed to doing without a good night's sleep and think you'll just have to live with it.
The Result? You Continue to Suffer Needlessly... Because Now There's a Solution
Isn't it time to take the first step toward a healthier and happier tomorrow? Make a start by checking any of the following statements - regarding your medical history, physical characteristics, and symptoms - that apply to you (or someone you know).
Take Our 3-Minute Test - A Questionnaire Designed by Medical Professionals and Sleep Experts
This simple questionnaire will help you determine if you fall into the high-risk group for sleeping disorders and need immediate testing.
If you checked off even one of the statements in our symptoms checklist above, you may be suffering from a sleeping disorder and we strongly recommend that you call us toll-free at 866-499-1588, because you're not alone and we'd like to help.
We'll answer your questions, provide more information, schedule a confidential consultation with one of our board-certified sleep physicians or walk you through the process for obtaining a sleep study referral from your family doctor.
Why Choose Feeling Great Sleep Centers to Help You Tackle Your Sleeping Disorder?
For over a decade, our knowledgeable and experienced registered sleep technologists, licensed respiratory therapists, and board-certified sleep physicians (who are also accredited by the prestigious AASM, the American Academy of Sleep Medicine) have helped thousands of North Carolina residents finally get the good night's sleep they deserve.
So, today they not only sleep better... they also feel better:
- They have more energy for the activities and people they love.
- They're less depressed today and look forward to even brighter tomorrows.
- Their hypertension is under control.
- Their diabetes treatment is more effective.
- They eat – and weigh – less.
- They're less concerned about falling asleep behind the wheel of a car or truck.
- They concentrate better and are more productive at work or school.
- They work – and play – harder.
- They wake up feeling refreshed and ready to tackle their days.
- They enjoy more fulfilling relationships with their children, spouses, partners and friends.
Getting tested and treated for my sleep apnea was the best decision I ever made. And I was surprised at how easy and comfortable it was ... Feeling Great Sleep Centers saw to it that my testing was accurate and professional, but it was extremely pleasant. I was obviously being tested for a very serious condition, but they made me feel like I was vacationing at a quaint bed-and-breakfast! Most importantly, I feel like a new person now that my condition has been diagnosed and my treatment has been effective.
Mary S., Glenville, NC
And We Want You to Experience These Benefits As Well, Because ...
There's no need to continue suffering today, and most importantly, risk more serious future physical and emotional health conditions that result from – prolonged and untreated – sleeping disorders.
When you do, you'll enjoy the added convenience of our all-in-one diagnosis, testing, and treatment solutions. For instance, our team of experts at Feeling Great Respiratory Equipment - our JCAHO-accredited respiratory supply company - will help you make the right decisions regarding your CPAP / BiPAP equipment and supplies, answer all of your questions, and help you overcome any challenges you may be experiencing.
And if you're like most of our patients, you already have more than your fair share of daily stresses, so we've also worked hard to ensure that your journey to a more restful nights sleep is convenient, affordable, flexible, comfortable, and speedy.
That's why we:
- Have convenient locations in Durham, Burlington, and Jacksonville, North Carolina.
- Use world-class state-of-the-art medical techniques, equipment, and procedures within our comfortable, "bed-and-breakfast" testing centers. (Click on this link - Virtual Tour - to preview our locations).
- Employ world class sleep specialists - all of whom have passed our rigorous educational and patient-care standards - and include our registered sleep technologists, licensed respiratory therapists, and board-certified sleep physicians (who are also accredited by the prestigious AASM, the American Academy of Sleep Medicine).
- Offer our patients the following sleep diagnosis and testing services:
- Diagnostic Overnight Sleep Studies (PSGs) - These are general monitoring and evaluation studies that confirm or rule out sleep apnea.
- CPAP Titration Studies - If, after PSG testing, moderate or severe sleep apnea is diagnosed, patients return for second overnight CPAP Titration studies, where their CPAP pressure levels are adjusted to ensure that their therapy is as effective as possible.
- Split-Night Sleep Studies (Baseline PSGs plus CPAP Titrations) - Split-night studies are conducted when moderate or severe sleep apnea has been observed (according to AASM guidelines) during the first half of overnight PSG tests. In these situations, our sleep technologists perform CPAP titrations during the second half of the night (see explanation above).
- MSLTs (Multiple Sleep Latency Tests) - These tests - used to diagnose narcolepsy - measure our patients' levels of daytime sleepiness. MSLTs are conducted during the day following overnight sleep studies.
- MWTs (Maintenance Wakefulness Tests) - These tests are generally conducted to ensure that therapy is effective for patients - particularly commercial drivers and shift workers - who have been diagnosed with sleeping disorders.
- Offer diagnosis and treatment for the full spectrum of sleeping disorders and symptoms including:
- We accept most major credit cards and provide hassle-free insurance claims processing.
There's no reason to allow your restless nights to continue, because a good night's sleep isn't a luxury – it is an active state that is vital for renewing your mental, emotional, and physical health.
For information regarding the recent Philips Respironics machines recall, please click the following link:
or call 1-877-907-7508.