Feeling Great Sleep Centers - a respected leader in sleep medicine - is proud of our decade-long history of solving North Carolinia's sleeping problems using state-of-the-art diagnostic testing, physician consultation, and treatment services.
Our talented team of medical professionals – board-certified sleep physicians, registered sleep technologists, licensed respiratory therapists, equipment specialists, and patient-care consultants – are passionate about providing outstanding care to our patients 100% of the time and dedicated to supporting their team members every step of the way.
We will continue to be successful, in large part, because of these outstanding employees - all of whom have met or surpassed our rigorous hiring standards. You see, Feeling Great Sleep Centers recruits and hires only top-notch men and women - people who possess the skills, attitudes, and experiences that will allow them to provide world-class care to our patients; act as goodwill ambassadors to the communities we serve; work hand-in-hand with their colleagues; compete effectively in today's fast-paced sleep medicine environment; and help us grow our business so we can help even more people who suffer from sleeping disorders.
If you think you have what it takes to become part of our elite team of professionals, feel free to review the job postings in this section of our website. Simply read through each posting carefully and follow the directions provided for submitting your resume.
Also, be sure to check back because these listings are updated often.
Current Vacancies | Position: VP of Operations
We are currently looking for an experienced person to join our team as our Vice President of Operations, reporting to the company’s CEO. This full-time position requires a dynamic professional with a strong work-ethic so he or she can provide us with valuable guidance in many areas of our fast-paced and growing sleep medical practice.
Although this position requires managerial skills, we are looking for a true leader who will help us take our company to the next level.
Requirements: Education and Experience
- At least 5 years of direct experience in operations management (preferably in the health care industry) with proven track record of success
- Bachelor’s degree is required: A Master’s degree is preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership role and ability to drive operational excellence.
- Proven track record of success in streamlining and improving operational systems and processes; managing employees and operations in multiple locations; and implementing programs that increase profits.
- Deep experience in developing employee performance standards; assessing employee performance; and implementing sustainable developing systems and processes.
- Skilled in creating and sustaining healthy workplace cultures.
Requirements: Skills and Competencies
- Internet savvy and proficient in standard computer software programs (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc). Additionally, this person needs to quickly get up to speed on the company’s new medical application programs: PerfectCare and ChartMaker.
- Problem analysis and resolution at both strategic and functional levels.
- Superior written and oral communication, and organizational skills.
- Able to quickly assess the company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT), plus create and execute plan to fill in missing gaps and take advantage of golden opportunities.
- Excellent time-management skills, and be willing / able to meet agreed-upon deliverable deadlines.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
Requirements: Personal Traits
The ideal candidate for this position is someone who is:
- An entrepreneurial self-starter and embraces Feeling Great's vision and mission.
- Open to new ideas and constantly searching for innovative ways to overcome challenges.
- Punctual and recognizes the value of their own time and uses theirs – and others’ – wisely.
- Positive, and possesses a patient-centric, “whatever it takes” attitude.
- Firm, but kind ... he or she must be prepared to demonstrate desired behaviors and accept nothing less from themselves or others.
- Honest and willing to share his or her opinions – positive or negative – in order to further the best interests of the company.
- Proficient in generating computerized reports, analyses and presentations.
- Work with senior management team to establish strategic short - and long-term region goals.
- Develop and execute actionable plan that supports company’s strategic goals and utilize the company’s resources (time, money, people, systems) effectively.
- Monitor and assess current workplace processes and systems and implement plans for improving and streamlining.
- Oversee company’s administrative staff: establish and maintain high performance benchmarks and cultural standards; ensure that all employees receive the training, tools, and support they need to perform effectively; monitor employee performance; create plans for improving employee performance; provide specific feedback to employees, and hire / fire as warranted.
- Ensure that the company complies with all regulatory requirements and that all patients receive the highest standards of care.
- Work hand-in-hand with the marketing team to ensure operational support.
- Conduct online (and offline) research on competitors, industry best practices, regulatory reforms, and the the like. Report findings to company executives and offer recommendations, as appropriate.
Compensation and Benefits
Our competitive, salary-based compensation offer will be based on your education, experience and expertise.
To Apply for the Above Vacancy
Please email your cover letter and resume (in Word format) using the subject line “VP of Operations Position” to: HR@FeelingGreatSleepCenter.com. Be sure to include your references’ names and contact information. No phone calls, please.
Please also feel free to email us your cover letter and resume (in Word format) to HR@FeelingGreatSleepCenter.com, if you are interested in other job opportunities with Feeling Great Sleep Centers. We will be happy to contact you directly if we have openings that fit your qualifications. Please note: Feeling Great Sleep Centers is always interested in hiring top-notch respiratory therapists, sleep techs, and patient-care consultants. No phone calls, please.