Please Read Carefully
You are allowed to browse our website without providing any personal information. However, once you decide to give us your personal information to purchase a product or to access our services you are no longer anonymous to us. Therefore, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers located here in the United States.
We are allowed to collect and store the following personal information:
- Names, email addresses, phone numbers, physical contact information, credit card or other financial information used for verification of identity or payment for services and or purchases.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and / or newsletters.
- Any other information that you choose to send to us.
- Shipping, billing and other information you provide to purchase
- or ship an item.
- Any correspondence or information submitted or sent through or on our website, and correspondence sent to us.
- Other information from your interaction with our website, services, content and advertising, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information.
- Other information from third parties, such as such as demographic and traffic data, prescriptions, or for example, if you incur a debt to FeelingGreatSleepCenter.com, we may run a credit check, as permitted by law, to collect such a debt; or if the information you provide cannot be verified, we may ask you to send us additional information.
We do not sell, rent or share your personal information with any third parties except where required to by law. Some of your information will be made available to the manufacturers of products we sell so they can comply with warranty and service notifications.
However, we may use broad, generic aggregated customer information e.g. gender, age, and other demographic information) to improve the quality of our products and services or create new ones. This aggregated, non-personally identifiable information may be shared with third parties.
Our main goal in the collection of personal information is our attempt to give you a secure, effective, easy to use, personalized experience. You grant FeelingGreatSleepCenter.com permission to use your personal information in the following ways:
- to proffer the services and customer assistance that you request
- to resolve disputes, collect monies, and troubleshoot issues
- to enforce our User Agreement, and defend against possible prohibited or illegal actions
- personalize, measure, and enhance the services, content, and advertising offered on FeelingGreatSleepCenter.com and related sites
- provide you with information regarding special offers, website or policy updates, and targeted communications
- examine information for accurateness, and verify it with third parties
Our Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a Customer Review or other content violates the rights of others, or protect anyone's rights, property, or safety.
We may also share your personal information as outlined below:
- We may share your information (including and without limitation, personally identifiable information) with our subsidiaries and affiliates. For example: to help identify and defend against potentially illegal activity as well as providing joint content and services.
- Contracted third parties who help with our business operations such as investigation of fraud, bill collection and or proof or identity.
- As required by federal, state or local law, judicial or administrative proceedings, or law enforcement and only as much information as is necessary and required for the specific verifiable request or proceeding.
Without limitation to the preceding, in every attempt to honor your privacy and our capacity to keep FeelingGreatSleepCenter.com liberated from problematic users, we will in no way otherwise reveal your personal information to governmental agencies, law enforcement, or other third parties without a subpoena, court order, or materially comparable legal proof and documentation, with exception if we believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is required to preclude impending bodily injury or financial loss or to inform law enforcement about potential violations of the law.
We may send a cookie which may be stored on by your browser on your computer's hard drive. We may use the information we obtain from the cookie in the administration of this website, to improve the web site's usability and for marketing purposes. We may also use that information to recognize your computer when you visit our website, and to personalize our website for you. If we choose to partner with advertisers, our advertisers may also send you cookies.
We provide an opt-in Newsletter that is delivered through email to users who have subscribed to receive these newsletters. FeelingGreatSleepCenter.com makes every effort to ensure that the newsletter is CAN-SPAM compliant but also makes no guarantees about such compliance. You may unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each newsletter.
It is customary for FeelingGreatSleepCenter.com to send out emails or use other communications to contact you regarding your orders on FeelingGreatSleepCenter.com. For example, when you place an order with FeelingGreatSleepCenter.com, we send out an order confirmation via email and a shipping confirmation once shipped. These types of communications are necessary and required in the normal course of transacting with FeelingGreatSleepCenter.com and are not optional. By definition these types of emails are known as transactional emails.
FeelingGreatSleepCenter.com may also from time to time contact its customers for various reasons such as customer surveys, product replacement reminders, user reviews, special promotions concerning products and services we offer, or very important news, legal notices, or other information that could affect our customers. If you do not wish to receive these types of communications you may contact us directly by phone or email to change your Communication Preferences.
Inbound phone calls to Feeling Great Sleep Center phone numbers 866-499-1588 may be monitored or recorded for training or quality assurance purposes. When you call a FeelingGreatSleepCenter.com phone number, a recorded disclosure states "This call may be monitored or recorded for training or quality assurance purposes." By staying on the phone call after the recorded disclosure, you are hereby granting your consent for the call to be recorded.
Protecting Your Account
The password you choose is indispensable to access your account. Use a combination of unique identifiers (letters, numbers, and characters), and do not give away your FeelingGreatSleepCenter.com password to anybody. If for some reason you decide to give away your password or your personal information to others, be aware that you are accountable and liable for any and all activity executed under your account. If your password is compromised, you may lose considerable authority over your personal information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Accordingly, if for any reason you have revealed or lost control of your password, then you should notify FeelingGreatSleepCenter.com and change your password without delay.
Viewing and Making Changes to Your Personal Information
Protecting and securing your information is of the highest priority to us. We consider the data we collect and your personal information to be an extremely valuable asset that should be protected. Your information is stored and processed on servers located in the United States that are protected by physical and technological security measures. We use many methods in good faith to safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access. However, as you may be aware, third parties may illegally intercept or access transmissions of your personal data or exchanges of information over the Internet, and there is the possibility that users may mistreat or mishandle your personal information that they find or gather during your interactions on the FeelingGreatSleepCenter.com website.
Consequently, while we go to great lengths to safeguard your privacy, we in no way guarantee, and you should not have the expectation, that your personal data or exchanges of information over the Internet will always remain private. Here is more about the security of your personal information.
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts personal information you send to FeelingGreatSleepCenter.com.
Email messages are not typically secure so we do not recommend sending us any critical financial information such as credit cards numbers, bank account numbers, or similar information via email. If you choose to provide this type of information via email, you do so at your own risk.
We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing via a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) connection which encrypts your data.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off of your FeelingGreatSleepCenter.com account when finished using a shared computer.
Personal Health Information
This notice describes how medical information about you may be used and disclosed and how you can get access to this information. Please review this information carefully.
Our Duties With Respect To Your PHI
We are required by law to maintain the privacy of your Protected Health Information (PHI), to provide you with notice of our legal duties with respect to your protected health information and our privacy practices, and to abide by the terms of our Notice of Privacy Practices.
Use and Disclosure of Your Personal Health Information (PHI)
We may use and disclose your PHI without your authorization for the following reasons:
- When required by federal, state or local law, judicial or administrative proceedings, or law enforcement. We may disclose PHI of military personnel and veterans in certain situations.
- For health oversight activities. For example, we will provide information to assist the government when it conducts an investigation.
- To get paid for treating and you and providing our services such as product delivery.
- To avoid harm. In order to avoid a serious threat to the health or safety of a person or the public, we may provide PHI to law enforcement personnel or persons able to prevent or lessen such harm.
- For workers compensation purposes. We may provide PHI in order to comply with workers compensation laws.
- To make targeted merchandising offers or send pertinent information about our services directly to you.
- To run our practice and deliver services to you such as reminding you of appointments.
In any other situation not described above, we will ask for your written authorization before using or disclosing any of your PHI. If you authorize us to use or disclose your Protected Health Information for other purposes, you may revoke that authorization at any time by notifying us in writing to stop future use and authorization to disclose your PHI.
Opportunities to Object. We may provide your PHI to a family member, friend, or other person that you indicate is involved in your care or the payment for your health care, unless you object in whole or in part.
Incidental Uses and Disclosures
Incidental uses and disclosures of information may occur. An incidental use or disclosure is a secondary use or disclosure that cannot reasonably be prevented, is limited in nature, and that occurs as a by-product of an otherwise permitted use or disclosure. However, such incidental uses or disclosure are permitted only to the extent that we have applied reasonable safeguards and do not disclose any more of your PHI than is necessary to accomplish the permitted use or disclosure.
Requesting Limits on Uses and Disclosure of Your PHI. You have the right to ask that we limit how we use and disclose your PHI. We will consider your request but are not legally required to accept it. If we accept your request, we will put any limits in writing and abide by them except in emergency situations. You may not limit the uses and disclosures that we are legally required or allowed to make.
Choices on How We Send Your PHI to You
You have the right to ask that we send information to you to an alternate address or by alternate means (for example, e-mail instead of regular mail). We must agree to your request so long as we can easily provide it in the format you requested.
To Receive and View Copies of Your PHI
In most cases, you have the right to look at or receive copies of your PHI. If we do not have your PHI but we know who does, we will tell you how to reach the entity that does have it. We will respond to you within 30 days after receiving your request, which must be in writing. In certain situations, we may deny your request with an explanation of our reasons for such denial and your rights to have the denial reviewed. If you request copies of your PHI, we may charge a small fee for each page, at our sole discretion. Instead of providing the PHI you requested, we may provide you with a summary or explanation of the PHI as long as you agree to that and to the cost in advance.
List of the Disclosures We Have Made
You have the right to get a list of instances in which we have disclosed your PHI. The list will not include uses or disclosures made for treatment, payment, or health care operations, directly to you, to your family, or in our facility directory, or pursuant to a valid authorization. The list also will not include uses and disclosures made for national security purposes, to corrections or law enforcement personnel, or before May 10th, 2010.
We will respond within 60 days of receiving your request.
Correcting or Updating Your PHI. If you believe that there is a mistake in your PHI or that a piece of important information is missing, you have the right to request that we correct the existing information or add the missing information. We will respond within 60 days of receiving your request which you must provide in writing along with the reason for your request.
We may deny your request in writing if the PHI is (i) correct and complete, (ii) not created by us, (iii) not allowed to be disclosed, or (iv) not part of our records. Our written denial will state the reasons for the denial and explain your right to file a written statement of disagreement with the denial. If you do not file written statement of disagreement, you have the right to ask that your request and our denial be attached to all future disclosures of your PHI. If we approve your request, we will make the change to your PHI and inform you, or others, if required, about the changes.
Complaints Regarding Your PHI
You can also send a written complaint to the Secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services at 200 Independence Ave., S.W.; Room 615F; Washington, DC 20201.
Prescription (Rx) and Certificate of Medical Necessity (CMN) Requirements and Verification Process
US Federal law requires valid prescriptions (from licensed – and authorized - physicians, practicing in the United States) for CPAP and BiPAP equipment, masks, and humidifiers. Therefore, we cannot ship these supplies to you until we have your prescription on file.
In order to avoid delays and ensure that your equipments and/or supplies are customized to your needs, your prescription must include the following information:
- Your full name.
- Your physician’s full name.
- Your physician’s signature.
- Your physician’s contact information (mailing address, phone number, and email address)
- The type of equipment your physician is prescribing – e.g. CPAP, BiPAP, or oxygen.
- CPAP machine prescriptions must specify at least one pressure setting.
- Auto CPAP machine prescriptions must specify two pressure settings – one low and one high.
- BiPAP (Bi-Level) prescriptions must specify two pressure settings – one for inhalation and one for exhalation.
Does my prescription have to be new??
No. Since most CPAP and BiPAP prescription are written for “lifetime,” “99 months,” and the like, your prescription should still be valid, even if you’ve been treated for a while. However, if yours contains a specific – and outdated – time period, you should contact your physician and request an updated one. Most doctors will do so without requiring an office visit.
If you currently have a prescription, you may do one of the following:
- Fax it to us at: 866-499-1288.
- Call us toll-free at: 866-499-1588 and provide us with your physician’s contact information. We will be happy to contact your physician directly and request your prescription.
- When you check out, just let us know you’d like us to request your prescription.
- Email it to: prescription-verification@FeelingGreatSleepCenter.com
If you currently have a prescription, but can’t locate it, do either of the following:
- Call your doctor’s office and have them fax a copy directly to you or us at 866-499-1288.
- Call us toll-free at: 866-499-1588 and provide us with your physician’s contact information. We will be happy to contact your physician directly and request your prescription.
If you don’t have a doctor’s prescription for CPAP equipment or supplies, but are in need of treatment for an appropriate sleep-related disorder:
- Call us toll-free at: 866-499-1588 to schedule a consultation with one of our board-certified sleep physicians. He or she will evaluate your condition and offer you recommendations for testing and / or treatment for your sleeping disorder, if warranted.
- Contact your personal physician to request an evaluation and/or subsequent referral for a medical sleep study.