In order to get to the bottom of your sleeping issues - whether you have general sleep complaints, serious sleeping disorders, or sleep hygiene issues - we encourage you to schedule a private consultation with one of our board-certified sleep physicians.
- Have trouble falling, or staying, asleep
Snore loudly and / or stop breathing while sleeping
Sleep Physician Consultation Examining and Explaining Results of Sleep Disorder Tests
- Feel excessively tired or fatigued during the day
- Fall asleep at inappropriate times
- Feel the need to move your legs while sleeping, or
- Have any questions or concerns about how well you sleep
During your time with our sleep specialist he or she will review your answers to a detailed sleep and medical history questionnaire (which we'll ask you to fill out at home prior to your first visit). This includes questions concerning your:
- Circadian rhythms
- Sleep environment (e.g. your bedroom and sleeping partners)
- Food and beverage consumption
- Emotional background
- Intrusive nighttime thought processes
- Level of daytime sleepiness, loss of focus, mood, and memory
After this, you'll be given a brief physical exam (e.g. your blood pressure, height, weight, and general physical well-being will be recorded) and based on all of these factors - and any additional information you'd like to share - our physician will offer you next-step options. These include a sleep study referral, behavioral changes, and / or medications.
If you'd like to schedule a confidential consultation with one of our board-certified sleep physicians, you can call us toll-free at: 866-499-1588.