Sleeping Problems and Sleep Disorders
In this section of our website, you'll find detailed information about some of the most common sleeping disorders - and ones we diagnose, test, and treat at Feeling Great Sleep Centers. You can access this useful information by clicking on the links below or on the appropriate sub-menus under the "Sleep Problems" main menu.
We hope you use this information to learn more about these serious medical conditions and get the good night's sleep you deserve.
- Sleep Apnea - A serious medical condition, whose sufferers literally stop breathing many times while sleeping.
- Insomnia - A condition where people have trouble falling, or staying, asleep.
- Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS) - A condition characterized vague or unpleasant sensations and / or leg movements that keeps them awake and / or awakens them during sleep. Often, people with this syndrome feel they as though they must move their legs. RLS is sometimes confused with Periodic Limb Movement (PLM), a condition with some similarities.
- Narcolepsy - A condition where people fall asleep at inappropriate times throughout the day.
- Parasomnias - This condition affects men, women, and children who sleepwalk, wake up with night terrors, and more.
- Snoring - One of the most common signs of sleep apnea.
- Excessive Daytime Sleepiness (EDS) - People with this condition feel extremely fatigued and tired most days.
- Drowsy Driving - One of the most dangerous symptoms of common sleeping disorders.
- Sleeping Disorders and ADD / ADHD - Thousands of men, women, and children who have been diagnosed with ADD or ADHD are really suffering from sleeping disorders.