For over a decade, our knowledgeable and experienced registered sleep technologists, licensed respiratory therapists, and board-certified sleep physicians (who are also certified by the prestigious American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM) and hold medical degrees in pulmonology and neurology) have helped thousands of North Carolina residents finally get the good night's sleep they deserve.
So, today our patients not only sleep better ... they also feel better:
- They have more energy for the activities and people they love.
They're less depressed today and look forward to even brighter tomorrows.
About Feeling Great Sleep Medical Centers
- Their hypertension is under control.
- Their diabetes treatment is more effective.
- They eat – and weigh – less.
- They're less concerned about falling asleep while driving.
- Their abilities to concentrate are greatly improved.
- They work – and play – harder.
- They wake up feeling refreshed and ready to tackle their days.
- They enjoy more fulfilling relationships with their children, spouses, partners, family members, and friends.
And We Want You to Experience These Benefits As Well, Because ...
... there's no need to continue suffering today, and most importantly, risk more serious future physical and emotional health conditions that result from – prolonged and untreated – sleeping disorders.
So please call us today at 866-499-1588 (or use our online Appointment Request Form) so you too, can finally get a good night's sleep.
When you do, you'll enjoy the added convenience of our one-stop solutions for the testing, diagnosis, and treatment of sleeping disorders.
For instance, we can also provide you with top-of-the-line respiratory products such as CPAP and BiPAP machines, oxygen systems, and nebulizers at our JCAHO-accredited respiratory equipment company, Feeling Great Respiratory Equipment (formerly "Second Breath Equipment Company").
And that's not all ... If you're like most of our patients, you already have more than your fair share of daily stresses, so we've also worked hard to ensure that your journey to a more restful night's sleep is convenient, affordable, flexible, comfortable, and speedy.
That's why we:
- Have convenient locations in Durham, Burlington, and Jacksonville, North Carolina. (View our office locations or click the "Contact Us" menu tab on this site).
- Use world-class state-of-the-art medical techniques, equipment, and procedures within our comfortable, "bed-and-breakfast" testing centers. (Visit the Virtual Tour section of this website to see a preview our centers).
- Employ many sleep specialists, which include registered sleep technologists, licensed respiratory therapists, and board-certified sleep physicians – who are also accredited by the prestigious American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM) and hold medical degrees in pulmonology and neurology - and have passed our stringent educational and patient-care requirements.
Provide our patients with the following world class testing services:
About Feeling Great Sleep Medical Centers
- Baseline PSGs – Used to diagnose possible sleeping disorders such as sleep apnea.
- CPAP / BiPAP titration studies - Used to determine optimal airway pressures for therapy.
- Split / Combined Baseline and CPAP / BiPAP titration studies - Used only for patients who meet AASM protocol criteria, this test is designed to diagnose sleep apnea and determine optimal airway pressures for therapy.
- MSLT (Multiple Sleep Latency Test) – Used to diagnose narcolepsy and other sleeping disorders.
- MWT (Maintenance Wakefulness) Testing – Used to measure patients' level of sleepiness during normal waking hours. It is commonly prescribed for detecting sleeping disorders for professional drivers.
- Offer diagnosis and treatment for the full spectrum of sleeping disorders and symptoms including:
- We accept most major credit cards and provide hassle-free insurance claims processing (we'll even make sure you receive the maximum benefits allowed by your insurance carrier).
There's no reason to allow your restless nights to continue, because a good night's sleep isn't a luxury – it is vitally important for renewing your mental, emotional, and physical health.
So, please call us today toll-free at 866-499-1588 to obtain more information or schedule a confidential consultation. It will be one of the best decisions you've made. You have our promise.