Welcome to Feeling Great Sleep Centers' support area. This section of our website is devoted to helping our current and new patients, referral coordinators and physicians, and CPAP and BiPAP users find useful forms, detailed information, and most importantly, answers to questions.
There are four main areas within this section. Please choose the one that is most appropriate for you. They are:
CPAP and BiPAP User Support
CPAP Sleep Apnea Machine
CPAP and BiPAP User Support area of our website is devoted exclusively to those of you who are CPAP and BiPAP users.
You'll find a wealth of information on your equipment, including:
- Instructions for cleaning and maintaining your equipment.
- A troubleshooting guide.
- Answers to your most frequently asked questions.
CPAP and BiPAP Users: How To Get Started
Simply go to: CPAP and BiPAP User Support, or select the option in the sub-menu under the "Support" tab located in the main menu on each page of this website.
Top of page
General Support Options, Feeling Great Sleep Medical Centers, North Carolina
Our website's "General Support" area contains helpful information for those of you who have already been scheduled for a sleep study or simply want to learn more about the process and what's involved.
Here's just some of the great information we've included in this section:
- How to Prepare For Your Sleep Study - A detailed checklist of items to bring with you and things you can do to prepare.
- Answers to frequently asked questions regarding Feeling Great Sleep Centers and the services we offer.
- A virtual tour slideshow of our facilities.
- Our locations - with links to directions. Interactive maps to our convenient Feeling Great Sleep Centers in Durham, Burlington, and Jacksonville, North Carolina.
General Support Users: How to Get Started
To visit our General Support area, simply go to: General Support, or select the option in the sub-menu under the "Support" tab located in the main menu on each page on this website.