Welcome to Feeling Great Sleep Centers' support area. This section of our website is devoted to helping our current and new patients, referral coordinators and physicians, and CPAP and BiPAP users find useful forms, detailed information, and most importantly, answers to questions.
There are four main areas within this section. Please choose the one that is most appropriate for you. They are:
1. Referral Coordinator Support
Referral Coordinator Support
Our "Referral Coordinator Support" should be be accessed by health care professionals, who are responsible for submitting medical referrals (e.g. sleep study referrals, CMNs for CPAP / BiPAP therapy or oxygen equipment and supplies).
- Our Referral Coordinator Support area contains all of the referral forms and instructions that you'll need to send us a referral or CMN quickly and easily.
Referral Coordinators: How To Get Started
Simply, go to Referral Coordinator Support, or select the option in the sub-menu under the "Support" tab located in the main menu on each page of this website.
Top of page
2. CPAP and BiPAP User Support
CPAP Sleep Apnea Machine
CPAP and BiPAP User Support area of our website is devoted exclusively to those of you who are CPAP and BiPAP users.
You'll find a wealth of information on your equipment, including:
- Instructions for cleaning and maintaining your equipment.
- A troubleshooting guide.
- Information regarding our Feeling A.W.A.K.E. Support Group.
- Answers to your most frequently asked questions.
CPAP and BiPAP Users: How To Get Started
Simply go to: CPAP and BiPAP User Support, or select the option in the sub-menu under the "Support" tab located in the main menu on each page of this website.
Top of page
3. Physician Support
Physician Support, Dr. BellaBadia
Our "Physician Support" area is designed for Physicians.
- Physician Support contains all of the forms and instructions you'll need to send us a referrals or CMNs quickly and easily. These forms can be printed and completed by hand or filled out electronically.
- You'll also find medical research papers relating to sleep medicine and related topics; information regarding this center's practicing physicians; our approach to sleep medicine; and much more.
Physicians Requiring Support: How to Get Started
To get started, simply click on Physician Support, or select the option in the sub-menu under the "Support" tab located in the main menu at the top of each page on this website.
Top of page
4. General Support
General Support Options, Feeling Great Sleep Medical Centers, North Carolina
Our website's "General Support" area contains helpful information for those of you who have already been scheduled for a sleep study or simply want to learn more about the process and what's involved.
Here's just some of the great information we've included in this section:
General Support Users: How to Get Started
To visit our General Support area, simply go to: General Support, or select the option in the sub-menu under the "Support" tab located in the main menu on each page on this website.