This section of our website is devoted to helping CPAP / BiPAP users find the information they need to help make their therapy more effective. You find lots of useful information - FAQs, how-to and troubleshooting guides, and other great tips and resources.
Sleep Disorder Treatment Physician Discussing CPAP Face Mask With Patient
We've included the following five areas which can be accessed by clicking on the links provided or by clicking on the sub-tabs under the CPAP and BiPAP User Support menu:
- Helpful Tips - 15 of the best tips for ensuring that your therapy is effective, safe, and comfortable.
- FAQs - Answers to frequently asked questions regarding CPAP / BiPAP therapy, equipment, and supplies
- Troubleshooting Guides - Handy "what-to-do-when" instructions for overcoming common challenges
- How-To Guides - Instructions for cleaning, maintaining, and setting up your CPAP / BiPAP equipment
Please Note: You may purchase your CPAP /BiPAP equipment and supplies using our online store or by visiting one of our JCAHO-accredited walk-in CPAP and BiPAP equipment and supply stores conveniently located in Durham, Burlington, and Jacksonville, North Carolina.
Feel free to stop in and meet our team of experts who will...
Help you choose the right CPAP / BiPAP equipment and supplies
Answer your questions about your CPAP therapy, equipment, or accessories
- Check and adjust your machine's settings
- Monitor your progress and provide you with invaluable insights on ways to optimize your results